- New Student Admission
- Verification of Original Documents
- Enrollment Verification
- Change of Academic Programme
- Examination Publication
- Examination Results Publication
- Custodian of Examination documents
- Transcripts and Certificate Issuance
- Custodian of Student Records
- Custodian of University Timetable
- Special Examination related issues
Snr. Asst. Registrar, Academics
Frequently Asked Questions
Registration of units is completed via the Student Portal.
Login to your student Portal >> Click on Student Dashboard >> go to Course reg >> Choose the Semester >> Select the Units and Submit.
The Riara University Online Canvas and students’ portal are the student self-service application providing students with an array of information and direct access to their academic, and personal data.
A student should fill in the Audit form. The form is reviewed by the Registry in order to establish whether the student has met all the course requirements. A student should always use his/her official university email to access the forms