In consideration of the various directives by the Government including by H.E. the President, and considering that the directives may remain in force for several weeks, the Riara University Senate in a special sitting today directed as follows:
- Physical classes remain suspended until the ban is lifted and the government allows the resumption of full learning activities.
- All classes have been moved to the Online Learning Portal of the University.
- Lecturers to post all the learning resources for the remainder of the semester to the Online Portal for Students to access them forthwith.
- All Students, are required to login to the portal and access all your classes. If you have any difficulties accessing the portal, please notify email@example.com.
- The electronic resources of the University will continue to be available through the usual means. In case of any difficulties accessing the e-resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further to the above, the Aspiring Innovator Intervarsity Competitionand the Dubai Trip have also been rescheduled to a later date to be communicated in due course.
On behalf of the University, I thank you for your understanding during this difficult time and for your kind and full cooperation to enable us complete this semester successfully.
Prof. Robert Gateru,
Vice Chancellor Riara University.