Riara University was founded in 2012 with the aim to provide Holistic Education to impact Communities Globally. We are located along Mbagathi Road, Nairobi.
The University is looking for a self-driven and highly organized person to fill the position of Executive Administrative Assistant.
The position’s responsibilities will generally entail:
• Providing Executive Administrative Support to Senior Offices
• Managing Communication for the Offices
• Records and Information Management
• Managing Itineraries
• Stakeholder Management
• General Office Management
• A relevant Degree qualification
• Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant
• Proficiency in MS. Office Suite and Email communications
• Demonstrated organizational and coordination skills
• Ability to work with diverse stakeholders
• Professional level, written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates who meet or exceed the above expectations are invited to apply for the position by sending their CV, 3 referees’ contacts and cover letter indicating the expected gross salary, addressed to the Deputy Vice Chancellor by 10th July, 2019.
Applications should be forwarded to the Email; email@example.com
The Email title should indicate; Executive Administrative Assistant Job Application.