- Njeru, M.W. (2017). Mobile Open-Access Revolutionalizing Learning Among University Students in Kenya: The Role of the Smartphone. In M. Mills and D. Wake (eds.), Empowering Learners With Mobile Open-Access Learning Initiatives (pp.171-192). Hershey, PA: IGI Global Publishers.
- Njeru, M. W. (2016). Teach Our Children in Their Mother Tongue. In M.M. Koster, M.M. Kithinji & J.P. Rotich (Eds.), Kenya after 50: Reconfiguring Education, Gender, and Policy (African Histories and Modernities). New York: Palgrave Macmillan
- Njeru, Margaret (March 21, 2016). Review 8.4.4 with Social Justice in Mind. Education News.
- Njeru, M.W. (2016). From Teacher-Centered to Learner-Centered Approach: Views from Primary School Teachers in the 8.4.4. Education System in
- Nairobi- Kenya. Riara University Journal of Education, (1), 203-16.
- Njeru, M.W. (2015). Parents as Participants in Their Children’s Learning: A Tall Order for Parents in Rural Kenya. Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy (Advocacy/ Policy), 58 (5), 368-371.
- Njeru-Mwenda, Margaret (2010). Raising Immigrant Kenyan Children in America: Academic and Cultural Perspectives from some selected families- based on PhD dissertation. Published by VDM Verlag Publishers (Germany).
|TITLE OF RESEARCH/ SCHOLARLY WORK||YEAR COMPLETED|
|Placement of Form One Students to Secondary Schools: An Analysis of the Selection Criteria Applied in Kenya”2nd International Conference on Education, Kenyatta University Conference Centre. Theme; Re-Engineering Education for Sustainable Development, 18th– 20th May 2015.||2015|
|2nd International Conference on Education, Kenyatta University Conference Centre. Theme; Re-Engineering Education for Sustainable Development, 18th – 20th May 2015. Presented a Paper on “Placement of Form One Students to Secondary Schools: An Analysis of the Selection Criteria Applied in Kenya”.||2015|
|Mbuthi, J. & Orodho, J. (2014). “Effectiveness of Expatriate and the Local Teaching Staff in the Implementation of International Curricula in selected cities in Kenya”. In the International Journal of Education and Research. Vol. 2 No. 4 April 2014.||2014|
|Ampofo, S., Bizimani, B., Mbuthi, J., Ndayambaje, I., & Orodho, J. (2014). “Performance discrepancies between formative and summative assessment: Focus on six different higher learning institutions from Ghana, Kenya and Rwanda”. In the International Journal of Recent Scientific Research. Vol. 5, Issue 7 pp. 1386 – 1393.||2014|
|Ampofo, S., Bizimani, B., Mbuthi, J., Ndayambaje, I., & Orodho, J. (2014). “Information Communication Technology Penetration and its Impact on Education: Lessons of Experience from Selected African Countries of Ghana, Kenya and Rwanda”. In the Journal of Information Engineering & Applications. Vol. 5 No. 11 2014.||2014|
|1st International Conference on Education, Riara University. Theme: Transformative Education for Development: An African Perspective, 18th – 20th July 2013. Presented a Paper on “Transforming Pedagogical Practices Through Formative Assessment: A Kenyan Perspective”.||2013|