Bachelor of Business Administration Programme:
(Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Procurement, Supply Chain and Logistics Management)
The BBA programme is designed to produce innovative graduates, who possess high professional skills, are ethical, creative, entrepreneurial, sensitive and responsive to societal needs and committed to lifelong learning in the fields of finance, accounting and marketing
Mean grade of C+ (plus) and above at Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) and C (plain) in English and Maths or its equivalent or GCE ‘A’ Level with at least 2 principal passes or any other ceertificate recognized by the University Senate.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Exempt: Up to 49% exemptions will be granted to holders of a Diploma recognized by the University Senate.
Higher Diploma Programmes
1. Development and Management Consultancy
2. Procurement and Supply Chain Management
3. Social Entrepreneurship
4. Industrial Relations
A degree or Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized institution
The School offers diploma courses in specialized areas, with durations ranging from one to two years. At present, we offer ordinary diploma in Business Management, Procurement and Supply Chain Management, plus higher diploma in Consultancy, Business Management, Business Ethics, Procurement and Supply Chain Management and Social Entrepreneurship. These diplomas are widely recognized, and are eligible for credit transfer to relevant degree programmes.
1. Diploma in Business Management (DBM)
2. Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management (DPSM)
Mean grade of C- (minus) and above at Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) and C- or above in English or Maths or its equivalent or 3 Upper Level Passes in IGCSE/IB, 3 Credit in GCE ‘O’/‘A’ Level
• Positioning Corporate Communication to DRIVE Business Strategy
• PERSONAL Management & Development Programme
• Executive LEADERSHIP Development Programme
• Social ENTREPRENEURSHIP & Innovation
• Public SPEAKING and Business Writing Skills
• EVENTS Management, Etiquette and Protocol
• Essentials of Public RELATIONS Writing
• Coaching for STELLAR Customer Service
Professional Development Courses:
These are focused and highly practical short courses that are suitable for professionals, executives, leaders and the business community who intend to increase their level of skill and proficiency in specialized areas. Since such people generally operate under tight schedules, these courses are highly flexible and of short duration.
1. Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) in Conjuction with NSE
2. Fundamentals of Financial Services
3. International Introduction to Securities and Investments
4. Fundamentals of Islamic Banking & Finance