Below is a summary of the credentials required for the job;
The Person will be responsible for Administrative functions in the CMMJ and IRD Departments.
Duties and responsibilities of this person in general will entail;
• Office administration,
• Student Enrollment,
• Faculty Support.
• A relevant Diploma or Degree qualification,
• Proven administrative or assistant experience,
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures,
• Excellent time management and organizational skills,
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
• Strong organizational and planning skills,
• Proficiency in MS Office.
Interested candidates who meet or exceed the above expectations are invited to apply for the above position by sending their CV, 3 referees’ contacts and cover letter indicating the expected gross salary, addressed to the Deputy Vice Chancellor by 27th June, 2019.Applications should be forwarded to the Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
The Email title should indicate; Administrative Assistant Job Application