- LexisNexis Academic – Is an interdisciplinary full text database with over 17,000 information sources containing Journals, Newspapers, Company Reports, Government documents, Case Laws and Reference works.
- Lexis Library – Is a full-text legal database including UK, EU and International legislation, case law, and journal articles.
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library – IEEE Xplore provides access to more than 2000 eBook titles/journals across three leading eBook collections: IEEE – Wiley eBooks Library, Morgan and Claypool Synthesis eBooks Library, and MIT Press eBooks Library – Computing and Engineering Collection.
- Ebrary – e-books from publishers in all academic subject areas
- Encyclopedia Britannica – General Reference book
- Oxford English Dictionary – General Reference book
- Cambridge Journals
Over 200 leading titles in science, technology, medicine, humanities and social sciences.
Access to 8 major databases: Academic Search Premier; Business Source Premier; ERIC; Masterfile Premier; Newspaper Source; Health Source : Nursing & Academic; Health Source : Consumer Edition; Medline.
- Emerald Group Publishing Ltd.
Emerald Management, features 140 Business and Management journals and Emerald Engineering eJournal Collection, features 19 Engineering journals. All of which are peer-reviewed and fully searchable full text journals plus reviews from the world’s top 300 management journals.
- Geological society
The Lyell Collection is an electronic collection of new and archival journal, Special Publication and book content, published by the Geological Society of London. It contains key peer-reviewed Earth science literature of the highest quality
Access to full-text journal articles available as searchable, scanned page images from over 800 important scholarly journals in 48 disciplines.
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc
64 authoritative publications in the most promising areas of biotechnology, biomedical research/life sciences, clinical medicine and surgery, alternative and complementary medicine, law, philanthropy, environmental science and sustainability.
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development is the world’s largest think-tank, renowned for its authoritative, internationally comparable statistics, analysis, and outlooks in Economics, Public Policy, Social Sciences and Environmental issues
- Project Muse
Project MUSE provides online access to over 430 full-text journals from 70 publishers in humanities and social science. MUSE pricing meets Library needs around the world
- Sage Publications
Over 550 journals in the business, humanities, social sciences and STM
- Sage Research Methods
SAGE Research Methods is a research methods tool created to help researchers, faculty and students with their research projects. SAGE Research Methods links over 100,000 pages of SAGE’s renowned book, journal and reference content with truly advanced search and discovery tools.
- Springer eJournals
Springers eJournals cover a wide range of subjects including biomedicine and the life sciences, clinical medicine, physics, engineering, mathematics, computer sciences, human sciences, social sciences and economics
- Symposium Journals: Main strength in Education
- Taylor & Francis
More than 1,300 titles in humanities, social sciences and applied sciences.
- University of Chicago Press – Chicago Journals Online
Covers a wide range of disciplines
- Wiley Online Library HSS
Provides access to over 500 journals in the Humanities and Social Sciences
Free and Open access e-resources
- Bookboon.com Allows download of full text e-books
- British and Irish Legal Information Institute
- Directory of open access journals
- European Journal of Law & Technology (EJLT)
- IMF eLibrary
- Kenya Law Journals
- SCRIPTed: A Journal of Law, Technology and Society
- The World Law Guide
- The World Bank eLibrary
- Early childhood research and practice
- European journal of Law and Technology
- Stanford Technology law
- The lawyer
Document Delivery Services
- African Journals OnLine (AJOL): Tables of Contents and abstracts of over 200 African journals with document delivery
- British Library Document Supply Centre: The world’s largest collection devoted to the provision of remote document delivery covering every aspect of science, technology, medicine and humanities, in many languages