- Onditi, Francis & Cristina D’ Alessandro, 2017, ‘The need for “a good enough territorial and economic governance” in South Sudan’. Journal of Sustainable Development Law & Policy, Vol. 8. No. 2, pp. 1-25.: Available at: https://www.ogeesinstitute.edu.ng/volume-8-issue-2-2017.
- Onditi, F. 2017. Book Review: Diamond, Larry & Plattner, Mark, F (eds.). “Democracy in decline?” 2715 North Charles Street, Baltimore Maryland; Johns Hopkins University Press, 2015. +144 pages (paper). Reference. ISBN:978142142216. African Journal of Democracy & Governance, Vol. 4. Nos 1& 2: 222-225.
- Onditi, F. 2017. “Transformative thought leadership among women in Kenya.” The Thinker: A Pan-African Quarterly for Thought Leaders, Vol. 74, Q4, 2017. A Publication of the University of Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Onditi, Francis and Godfrey P. Okoth. 2017. Politics of African Peace Support Operation Architecture: What next post-2015 African Standby Force? African Studies 76: 4.Routledge: Available at: http://www.tandfonline.
- Nic Cheeseman, Francis Onditi & Cristina D’ Alessandro, 2017, “Introduction to the Special Issue: Women, leadership and peace in Africa.” African Conflict and Peacebuilding Review, 7 (1): 1-17: Published by Indiana University Press: http://www.jstor.org/stable/10
- Onditi, Francis and Abu B. Bah. 2017 (ed.) Emerging ˜Positive Masculinity in DR Congo: An indication of African Renaissance or Symptoms of Covert Gender Inequalities In: Vuyile Msila, Decolonizing knowledge for Africa’s renewal: Indigenous perspectives and theories. Sun Press, South Africa.
- Onditi, Francis and Josephine Odera. 2017. Gender equality as a means to women empowerment? Consensus, challenges and prospects for post-2015 development agenda in Africa African Geographical Review 36.2:146-167, DOI: 10.1080/19376812.2016.1185737: Link: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19376812.2016.1185737: Published in Association with the American Association of Geographers.
- Onditi, Francis and Godfrey P. Okoth. 2016. Civil-Military Relations and the African Standby Forces Multidimensionism, Journal of African Conflicts and Peace Studies 3.1: 1-28. Published by the University of South Florida, U.S and University of Rwanda. Available at: http://scholarcommons.usf.edu/jacaps/vol3/iss1/3.
- Onditi, Francis, Godfrey P. Okoth and Frank K. Matanga. 2016. The Quest for a Multidimensional African Standby Force. African Conflict and Peacebuilding Review 6. 1 (Spring 2016): 69-88: Published by: Indiana University Press: DOI:10.2979/africonfpeacrevi.6.1.04.
- Onditi, Francis. 2012. Human rights violations in south Sudan: Observers: Obligation beyond borders. A journal on threatened Human rights defenders in Philippines 5.1:26-29
- Onditi, Francis and Shadrack Kithiia. 2009. Livelihood-Conservation Scorecard Balancing: Sustainable or Dispensable? Access to Natural Resource and Policy Implications in East Africa. International Journal of Social Sciences 1.1
- The Feminine theory of Peace-building and Conflict Transformation. Published in Hekima Review Journal, May 2011, No 44.
- Fragile States and their Effects on the Security, Integration and Economy of Neighboring States: The case of Somali Refugees in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Woman the Balancing Peace Agent: Case of Abigail, Miriam and the Samaritan woman. Paper presented at a seminar organised by Circle of concerned women theologians 2011 in Nairobi.